Investment Manager is responsible for managing the deal flow, providing analysis and supporting the due diligence work at Pontos. He / she will analyse potential acquisitions and investments and provide industry analysis and insight if needed. The Investment Manager will work in close cooperation with the portfolio companies and provide support to Management in acquisition, divestment or joint venture projects and / or operational efficiency projects. Position is based in Helsinki.
The job offers you a great opportunity to impact on the future portfolio of Pontos. That is why we also expect you to have strong insight about the development of future business and the future of private equity. You also get a chance to implement these visions in practice with Pontos’ current portfolio companies.
Our small team enables diverse job description and extensive areas of responsibilities, that will be adapted according to your work history and interests. The Investment Manager reports to the CEO of Pontos.
- Monitor the portfolio companies and design and implement value creation plans. Work in close cooperation and assist Management Team of companies when needed in matters pertaining to strategy, acquisitions, integration and operational excellence.
- Design valuation models and business cases.
- Drive deal flow origination through market screening.
- Provide company and industry analysis when needed.
- Analyse potential acquisition targets, assist in divestments and joint ventures.
- Provide transaction support.
- Participate in developing internal processes in Pontos
What we are looking for
Qualification and experience
- Strong track record with 5-10 years of working experience after graduation. Successful candidate will most probably have background in international management consultancy, corporate finance and / or private equity investor.
- Additional experience or exposure to real estate business is an advantage.
- Strong skills in financial valuation and modelling.
- Ability to be hands-on as well as work on big picture.
- Masters degree in relevant field
- Minimum level language skills required is fluent spoken and written Finnish and English.
What Pontos offers to you?
We have an opportunity to influence the future of investment, cities and economy. Our mission goes further than making profit in the short-term – we drive to be actively engaged in that development. Persistent and ambitious improvement goes hand in hand with socially responsible investment.
Wellbeing is a cornerstone we proudly lean on in our corporate culture. Our ambitious vision will not come true without healthy people. That’s why wellbeing at work is one our main principles. We offer you challenges and real opportunities to define the guidelines of future businesses and cities in an ambitious environment. Working at Pontos is not cold, lonely or weary – instead we truly care for the wellbeing of our teams. We live the way we teach.
Please apply for this position by April 27th by sending your application and CV to Administrative Coordinator Fanni Ruissalo, email@example.com. If you would like to have additional information about the position, please contact CEO Timo Kokkila, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working with Executive Search Consultant in this recruitment.